Halloween for Princesses (or Anyone Else!)
Let’s paint a picture of what’s going on in millions of American homes right now, probably even yours: It’s three weeks (less now!) to Halloween, your little girl is getting very excited and has started pestering you about what her costume is going to be and what you’ll be doing to celebrate as a family. We’ve got you covered! Believe it or not, our Games For Girls page has plenty of inspiration for the little lady of the house.
For the fairy princess in the making, we have just the right things to start or complete the perfect princess Halloween costume:
- Silver Sequin Star Shoes by Puppet Workshop – Anyone who has seen Cinderella knows that the perfect princess’s costume starts and ends with the perfect shoe. The Silver Sequin Star Shoes will give her feet just the right sparkle and shine to have her dancing through her whole Trick or Treat evening!
- Klutz Headbands & Hairstyles Book – Next on the princess essentials list is the perfect headpiece. These headbands will let her mix and match her favorite colors and styles to get that perfect look just the way she wants it. Bows, ruffles, sequins and flowers will frame that royal Halloween hairstyle perfectly!
- Klutz Twinkly Tiaras Book – If a headband just isn’t enough (and that’s perfectly understandable, she is a princess after all!), well we’ve got you covered there, too. Skip the DIY headband and go straight for the DIY tiara! Over 150 jewels, sequins, and gel stickers will make her royal crown one for the ages.
- Klutz Nail Art Book – Detail is the key! Complete the perfect Halloween princess costume with a nail kit that will help her feel like she’s wearing the whole royal treasury on the tips of her fingers.
- Aeromax—These costumes are hot this year! From ladybugs to doctors to fairies, Aeromax has all the right picks for your kids.
- Creative Education—Add that final touch to your kids’ costumes with a glittering princes cape, tinkerbell cape, or an adventure spider/bat cape. These quality fabric capes have Velcro ties and are trimmed with a lovely ribbon.
Not sure what the costume will end up being? Maybe she’ll want to be a princess, but maybe she’d rather go as the Bride of Frankenstein? Never fear, inspiration is just a makeup kit away! Whether she’s still trying to decide on her Halloween costume, or she’s just looking for a way to put the finishing touches on without raiding Mom’s bathroom cabinet, the Make-Up Artist Studio Kit by SmartLab Toys is the perfect solution!
But Halloween’s not just about the costumes! After the Trick or Treating it’s time for a fun (or spooky!) family game. Choose from Late For the Sky’s Boooo-opoly or Princessopoly, whichever fits the theme of this Halloween. Either way, you’re guaranteed a sparkly, creepy, glamorous, fun Halloween, thanks to our games for girls!